iPhone Plans In Malaysia
If you are looking for the best iPhone plan for your newly purchased iPhone or just are looking around for iPhone plans in Malaysia, you have reached the right place.
The telco market in Malaysia is confusing to say the least. With numerous plans out there, it is easy to get lost in the midst of it all. Our aim for this guide would be to help you find the best plan for your iPhone needs, whether it is a broadband, postpaid or just a prepaid plan.
Continue reading below to find out more about postpaid plans for your iPhone in Malaysia
Postpaid Plans In Malaysia
Postpaid plans have been around for sometime in Malaysia. Though they come with a fixed cost every month or more, they effectively help you reduce the price of your phone, which could be quite significant for iPhone purchases.
Pros Of Postpaid Plans
- Don’t have to purchase a new iPhone in order to subscribe to the plan
- Cheaper compared to prepaid plans in the long run if you are a moderate user
Cons Of Postpaid Plans
- Contract lock-ins. Which isn’t good if you plan to migrate overseas or upgrade to a different plan in the future
- The package might not suit your needs
<a href="https://www.digitaldestiny.co/best-postpaid-plan-in-malaysia/" target="_self" role="button"> Find the best postpaid plans </a> <h3>iPhone Specific Plans</h3> <p>Unlike the regular postpaid plans rolled out by our local Malaysian telcos, iPhone plans which is created for new iPhone purchases usually comes with better talktime and a discount on the iPhone, compared to regular postpaid plans.
Pros Of iPhone Specific Plans
- Discounts on the iPhone
- Better packages when compared to regular postpaid plans
Cons Of iPhone Specific Plans
- Only for new iPhone purchases
- Not much data unless you go for a higher tier plan
<a href="https://www.digitaldestiny.co/cheapest-best-iphone-6-plans-malaysia/" target="_self" role="button"> Find the best iPhone plans </a>