The Anker PowerCore 20100 is the latest set of power banks released by Anker, the top selling power bank / external battery brand in USA. With the PowerCore 20100, you get an upgrade over the current E series in terms of speed and performance.
As such, you can be assured of blazingly fast charging speeds and great capacity. As with other Anker products, the Anker PowerCore 20100 comes pre-charged with about 75% capacity, ensuring you are able to use the power bank straight out of the box.
Most interestingly, if you already have an Anker product, you’ll appreciate the weight and size reduction that comes with the new PowerCore 20100. Advanced electronics enables us to package our power banks within a small size, without compromising on speed and quality.
All Anker power banks sold on TechGarage comes with the official Anker 18 months warranty. Read more about Anker Power Banks and why we fully recommend them.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Ultra-High Capacity: Upgraded from the PowerCore 16000, it charges the iPhone 6 seven times, the Galaxy S6 five times or the iPad mini twice. Recharges in 10 hours with a 2 amp charger, phone chargers (generally 1 amp) may take up to 20 hours.
- Fast Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge up to 2.4 amps per port or 4.8 amps overall. Input: 5V / 2A.
- Certified Safe: Anker’s MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.