GigaPan Epic 100 Panorama Tripod Head
RM1,752.00Available in 3-14 days*
Capture phenomenal depth and clarity in multi-gigapixel panoramas with the versatile GigaPan EPIC 100 Panorama Tripod Head. Based on technology developed by NASA for the Mars Rover, the EPIC 100 is strong enough to hold a camera and lens combinations up to 3.0 lbs (1.36 kg). With the GigaPan Stitch software, these photos are efficiently combined into a seamless panorama that can be easily uploaded to GigaPan.com, where you can view, share, embed, tag, and print your images.
- Works with almost all point and shoot cameras
- Supports camera and lens combinations of up to 3.0lbs (1.36 kg)
- Quick set up – Easily secure EPIC 100 to a tripod, set the field of view, and start capturing images
- Easy-to-use menu – Access frequently-used functions with the touch of a button
- Includes GigaPan Stitch Software – Stitch your images together with our intuitive, easy-to-use software
- Multiple triggering option – Allows it to take up to 9 pictures at each image location for exposure bracketing or multiple image enhancement
- Simple sliding parallax adjustment for varied camera/lens combinations
- An extendable metal plate on the camera base to accommodate larger cameras
- Controllable backlit screen – illumination can be set to ‘On’ or ‘Auto’ for low-light conditions, or ‘Off’ for daylight conditions, minimizing battery drain
Gigapans are gigapixel panoramas, digital images with billions of pixels. They are huge panoramas with fascinating detail, all captured in the context of a single brilliant photo. Phenomenally large, yet remarkably crisp and vivid, gigapans are available to be explored at Gigapan.com. Zoom in and discover the detail of over 50,000 panoramas from around the world.
A New Dimension for Photography
Gigapan gives experienced and novice photographers the technology to create high-resolution panorama images more easily than ever before, and the resulting GigaPan images offer viewers a new, unique perspective on the world.
Gigapan offers the first solution for shooting, viewing and exploring high-resolution panoramic images in a single system: EPIC series of robotic camera mounts capture photos using almost any digital camera; GigaPan Stitch Software automatically combines the thousands of images taken into a single image; and Gigapan.com enables the unique mega-high resolution viewing experience.
There is simply no other full service panoramic photography equipment and software package on the market today.