Based on technology developed by NASA for the Mars Rover, the GigaPan EPIC Panorama Tripod Head is designed specifically to capture phenomenal depth and clarity in multi-gigapixel panoramas with compact digital cameras. With the GigaPan Stitch software, these photos are efficiently combined into a seamless panorama that can be easily uploaded to GigaPan.com, where you can view, share, embed, tag, and print your images.
- Automatically capture multi-gigapixel panoramas
- Works with most compact digital cameras »
- Accurately take hundreds or thousands of photos to create detailed panoramas
- Get the only complete solution to capture, stitch, upload, zoom, share, embed, tag, and print ultra-high-resolution images
- Sleek and lightweight, yet robust and durable – perfect for traveling
- The most affordable GigaPan pano head available
Gigapans are gigapixel panoramas, digital images with billions of pixels. They are huge panoramas with fascinating detail, all captured in the context of a single brilliant photo. Phenomenally large, yet remarkably crisp and vivid, gigapans are available to be explored at Gigapan.com. Zoom in and discover the detail of over 50,000 panoramas from around the world.
A New Dimension for Photography
Gigapan gives experienced and novice photographers the technology to create high-resolution panorama images more easily than ever before, and the resulting GigaPan images offer viewers a new, unique perspective on the world.
Gigapan offers the first solution for shooting, viewing and exploring high-resolution panoramic images in a single system: EPIC series of robotic camera mounts capture photos using almost any digital camera; GigaPan Stitch Software automatically combines the thousands of images taken into a single image; and Gigapan.com enables the unique mega-high resolution viewing experience.
There is simply no other full service panoramic photography equipment and software package on the market today.