The Jabra Style Wireless Bluetooth Headset is a stylishly built bluetooth headset with NFC for easy pairing and great noise cancellation. If you are looking for a quality bluetooth headset and want something more than a basic Jabra, the Jabra Style might be the right one for you.
With great sound quality and comfortable materials, you can wear the Jabra Style Wireless Bluetooth Headset the whole day, whether it is to your meetings, while driving or just plain doing some paper work. We have tested a couple of Jabra bluetooth headsets and they come across as quality products that is worth their value compared to purchasing a cheap bluetooth headset from the pasar malam or via some unknown retailer in Lowyat.
- Stylished brushed steel design
- On/off slider for intuitive handling
- Multiuse™ – connects to 2 Bluetooth® devices simultaneously
- Spoken battery and connection status updates
- Automatic volume adjustment
- Bluetooth® technology v. 4.0 for simple and secure pairing
- NFC* technology for easy pairing
- HD Voice* for exceptional call quality
- All day comfort with transparent earhook or ergonomically-designed Jabra Ultimate Comfort Eargels™
- Stream multimedia – GPS, music and podcasts with A2DP
- Up to 6 hours talk time and up to 7 days standby time
With the right headset, there’s no need to sacrifice style when multitasking is a must and a call is coming in. The sophisticated design of Jabra Style stands out with its simplicity but never clashes with your personal style. The headset is remarkably lightweight with a brushed metal surface and small enough to not seem too flashy while sitting on your ear. So when you need to go hands free, you can be sure you’re doing it in style.
Ease of use has been essential in the design of Jabra Style. There’s only one button for most tasks, and the volume and background noise are taken care of without you having to lift a finger.
Make your life easier
If you happen to misplace your headset, the Fing My Jabra Feature in the Jabra Assist App will help you locate it again. Via the app you can geographically see where you had your Jabra Style turned on the last time.